Walton Endurance (WE) is an internationally-recognized leader who designs and provides Customized Corporate Cycling programs. Their unique niche market employs cycling as the platform to achieve corporate goals such as employee engagement, team-building, wellness, retention and internal and external marketing and communications. Walton Endurance collaborates with corporate clients to ensure that goals are met throughout the entire event process. That said, Walton Endurance makes it known from the start that their highest priority is the safety and well-being of all participants during any cycling program.
Customized Corporate Cycling programs include:
- Strategic Corporate Charitable Initiatives
- Sales Teams Trainings
- Executive Retreats
- Team Building and Retreats
Walton Endurance has a long track record of leading successful, safe and memorable Customized Corporate Cycling events:
- BMS RAAM teams– During 2013 and 2014, Walton Endurance led annual events known as BMS RAAM – which was an event designed for employees of Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMS) to compete in the grueling Race Across America (RAAM). This 3,000- mile coast-to-coast relay is widely recognized as the world’s toughest endurance bicycle race. In 2013 the team placed 3rd and in the 2014 race, the BMS team finished 1st and broke a World Record in their category.
- Coast to Coast for Cancer (C2C4C) – Starting in 2014, Walton Endurance has led four annual Coast to Coast for Cancer events in the US, engaging teams 100’s of employees on a national charitable ride benefitting Stand Up to Cancer. As a result of C2C4C, almost $3 million has been donated to Stand Up 2 Cancer.
- Country to Country for Cancer – Beginning in 2016, an event similar to Coast to Coast was added in Europe, engaging employees and creating awareness throughout the cancer community while riding through the UK, France, Spain, Italy, Switzerland and Germany over three weeks.
In addition to Customized Corporate Cycling events, Walton Endurance provides personal training, coaching as well as cycling classes. The Walton Endurance philosophy is to foster the athlete inside everyone, using a personal connection combined with science and technology, to bring out peak performance.
Brian & Dana Walton are principals and owners of Walton Endurance.
Both have exceptional experience and an illustrious cycling career. For more information, please visit: www.waltonendurance.com